About FDA Audit – The FDA Audit prevents surprises when your medical device company is subject to a quality system audit by the FDA.
Regulatory Academy FDA Audit – This online course from Regulatory Specialists, Inc. provides an all- inclusive introduction to the FDA standard for audits. Explained one step at a time, we explore authentic FDA audits and how this standard needs to be practiced within day-to-day operations in the medical device industry.
What You’ll Learn:
- The purpose and concepts behind FDA audits
- An exhaustive understanding of the standard requirements
- How the audit process works
How You’ll Learn – You don’t have to miss any valuable work time now that The Regulatory Academy is offering flexible online learning modules for training. Now you can learn any day, any time of the week, from anywhere in increments as short as five minutes each. All training modules include:
- A documented overview of the trainer’s capabilities to retain in your supplier file
- Thorough training that empowers you to enforce competence of personnel performing work that effects product quality
- Supportive templates and resources
- A final exam to evaluate comprehension of the standard
- A completion certificate with a passing grade of 80% or higher that can be retained in employee training files.
Who Should Attend – Professionals and executives obliged to understand the practical implications of the FDA audit standard.